Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Post-Apocalypse Apocalypse

They're shutting down Autoassault!

This is gonna set my dream of a sweet cut-the-ass-out-my-pants dogfood-eating Mad Max Online game back another twenty years!

Thanks a lot.

No radioactive splatterpunk survival rusty car-crash mutant zombie fun for you!

I am seriously living in the wrong Alternate Universe, I musta lost a bet with one of my Parallel Selves or done something terrible in a past life to be stuck with all you curly-toed shoe minstrel losers heh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im thinking of getting into game development. Gonna start taking classes in the fall. I'll make your sweet cut-the-ass-out-my-pants dogfood-eating Mad Max Online game sence no one else has the balls to do it.

Ole Bald Angus the Monk said...

Well you'd definitely blow all those other huffy little pencil neck devs out of the water as far as any live audio appearances go, what with that Smooth-Jazz Orson-Welles voice you got and shit ahaha.