Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Boobs and Gore

Dude, Age of Conan is gonna have boobs and gore!

That's right, dismemberment and decapitation and boobs, baby!

And mounted combat, too!

That's right, dismemberment, decaptitation, and boobs on horseback!

Buddum-bum-zizz, buddum-bum-zizz, buddum-bum-zizz, wocka-wocka-wocka.

Dude! They'd only need one of them things to win me over ahaha.

And as if that wasn't enough, I hear that all the women are gonna have to start out on a boat as sex slaves!

Oh sweet merciful heavens!

And here I thought they were gonna wuss out and emasculate the whole thing.

Well they certainly proved me wrong.

I dunno why all these other game dev genius losers who sit around blabbering on and on for ten thousand years about a lot of nothing never thought to do anything awesome like this before!

*punches hopeless-ass pirate-ship nerd in the chest*

Ugh, we gotta wait 'till November to play this?

Oh man, that sucks!

Welp, guess I gotta try to get into beta for this one.

Oh man, its Funcom, s'gonna be hard to con them into giving me a free pass, I can't even remember the name of that one long-haired Finnish programming guy I used to hang out with.

His nickname started with an S, I think.

Shit ahaha.

No comments: