Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The Wilderness Survival Kit

Alrighty, now that we're out here, let's start with the basics.

There are three things that every man needs to keep in his wilderness survival kit.

The first one is a bottle of cheap scotch.

I can't 'member what the other two are and godammit I already lost my stupid fucking wilderness survival kit so you'll just have to figure out the rest of it on yer own.

Well, alright, I know you'll need a rubber blanket if you want to climb over an electrical fence, but I don't think that's one of the two things that were s'posed to be in the kit, fer some reason.

Yah, I dunno who makes this shit up, seems like a rubber blanket would be a good thing to have, y'know?

'Specially if there's any 'lectrifried fences around.

Hey kid, I know you ain't a chick and shit, but you got any nachos or anything to eat?

I'm fucking starved.

No comments: