Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Vaporware

If you're new, and you've never felt the pulse-pounding excitement of Vaporware before, well, I'm about to break your cherry, baby.

Don't worry, I'll be gentle.

First, this is what a Vaporware Forum looks like.

And here is a Vaporware Developer explaining how a recently released video of a fantastic new MMO is not just the simple Unreal Tourny Map it appears to be.

Its got cool horse combat though, huh? Heh.

Hmm, sorry it was over so quick, baby, that's never happened to me before.

2 comments:

W.Churchill said...

ohh I like the ships, so maybe you can shoot people on land with the cannon and stuff, "Taste my grapeshot baby, ahhahahha"

*sizzle.. sizzle.. sizzle.. sizzle..

BLAMO!

Ole Bald Angus the Monk said...

Yah sure you can do all that, you can even drive army tanks and fly spaceships in Unreal Tourny ahaha.