Friday, April 18, 2008

Whole Lotta Shaking

So... how about that earthquake, huh?

Stuff all shaking and whatever?

Haha yah I was sleeping, it woke me up, but I just reconfigured my comfiness and I was back asleep before it had a chance to finish.

"aw wtf... this getting old shit... I'll give you an earthquake... toughguy... waking me up... rassle frassle... mmf-mmm... z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-zzzzz."

Thought it might be restless leg syndrome or something heh.

Four in the morning!

Gimme a break man ahaha.

Guess I'm gonna be the guy that shows up to the End of the World all beat to shit with fucked up hair and pajamas, with a cup of coffee in my hand and a cigarette dangling from my lip or not at all ahaha.

*fire everywhere*

"Okay, okay, first things first, I just gotta make it to the kitchen and get some coffee, and find my lighter, and then I'll deal with this whatever-it-is."

*parts of the floor collapse*

Trying to light a cigarette and swearing while sliding down the debris pile.

"Oh you better not make me spill my coffee you little fuck."

I can't help it that's just the way I was programmed heh.

If my morning bootstrap subroutines weren't cast in adamantium like that I'd override 'em all the time ahaha.

No comments: