Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm Redlining Baby

I got this "cussing" thingie from the WorldIV guys.

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou

She's about ready to blow, captain ahaha.

And here I was fussin' and sweating my ass off and doing my best to be a proper gentlemen, gittin' all dressed up in my sunday best with all them powders and perfumes and oils and ointments, puttin' on airs and all that silly "thank ye" and "no thank ye" nonsense and tom foolery, what the fuck man.

I even put on some shoes!

Well that's the last time I'm gonna bother my pretty little head with all that stupid-ass shit.

I figger it'd be disingenuous to pretend to be some kinda nice guy and slip past all the defense systems they got in place nowadays anyways, y'know, its nice that pretty much all I gotta do is talk like normal and all the robots will automagically keep me sitting out there on the front porch in all the fresh air and sunshine where I can smoke in order to protect all them folks what got delicate sensibilities and tender ears and timid little bird hearts beatin' six million miles an hour from something I could say on accident that might kill 'em stone dead or something.

I DO feel a little bad for all you nine percenters that musta had to stay inside or something when all the other kids was allowed to go outside and play though ahaha.