Monday, September 22, 2008

A Three Hour Tour

I heard Heroes is running from 7 to 10 pm central.

That's three hours of Heroes Goodness, man.

That's a lot of Heroes Goodness, actually, I mean, seriously, damn, three hours, man, hmm, that's a lot of Heroes to take in, y'know, in one sitting.

I think Boston Legal is starting up today, too.

Yah, its on at 9pm.

Man, there's an interesting who-would-win, Hulk Vs. the Thing type of fight, y'know, Boston Legal fans vs. Heroes fans, gonna take me a bit to get my aching head around that one ahaha.

I'm a fan of both shows, so its a contest between my Inner Boston Legal Fan Versus my internal Heroes-fan-who-has-already-been-stuck-eating-Heroes-for-two-hours-and-I-dunno-if-I-can-stand-three-hours-of-broadcast-television-in-a-day sorta Clash of the Titans thing going on there, which complicates things a bit.

And Fringe is tomorrow, y'know, the show where they give you sixty seconds to pee.

Sixty seconds is not enough time to pee and wash your hands afterwards, y'know.

Well, I'm just saying.

Yah you Fringe Fans ain't fooling me man, I ain't sharing my popcorn with any of you fuckers ahaha.

No comments: