Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bush Rider

Dude this economy thingie must be pretty serious if George W is willing to risk pissing off the last of his supporters by interrupting Knight Rider to blabber about it.

Ah he's going on at 8pm after Knight Rider is over boy that dude is one sly fox huh nothing to worry about there man he prolly just wants to be the first to talk about how cool Knight Rider was ahaha.

Hey, I got an idea for a new gameshow:

"Are You Smarter Than Somebody Who Married a Millionaire"

It'd work, trust me, its got everything it needs built into it already ahaha.

Yah its one of those "bittersweet victory" thingies even if you win, those are worth extra points y'know heh.

Hey, I told you asshats to marry a millionaire but you hopeless-ass romantics were all like "oh no dude I think I'd rather be poor" so I don't wanna hear none of yer shit dude I should be living large in your poolhouse as your "spiritual advisor" or something already ahaha.

No comments: