Friday, September 26, 2008

That's Life

I don't think France has ever made me laugh.

Well, not on purpose, anyways, heh heh heh.

And I think Indiana could probably take France in a fight.

But I'm not totally anti-uh-francotronic or whatever it is you are when you don't like France.

I know all about "Lafayette! We are here!"

And I knew a bunch of other shit about France that I can't remember, too.

And I went out with a totally cute French chick once.

So I know everything there is to know about that, I explored the French Culture extensively *nudge nudge wink wink* knowwhutImean heh.

I even took two years of French in high school, but as fate would have it, I sat next to a hot spanish chick, so I learned more Spanish than French ahaha.

Well, whatever, I don't mean to pick on France all the time, its not like I really hate the place or anything, even though their food is gross and I can't really think of anything else I like about the place besides their women AHAHA.

Yah I hate art so you ain't gonna get me on any of that shit that Jim Morrison fell for ahaha.

Oh I'm just kidding, only place I really hate is Canada, but I can't even hate them 'cause they invented Insulin, the bastards.

Seriously, who else can we make fun of, if we can't make fun of France?

Its like they're the last guy out in musical chairs or something, the process of elimination burns everybody else up for one reason or another, y'know, s'like, there's a ton of places that ain't psychologically healthy enough to handle a bunch of stupid-ass jokes, so that rules them out, and all the places that can take a joke have great senses of humor and that sorta ruins the whole fun of picking on 'em!

Yah, France, France is awesome, man, what's that one song they got, Psycho Killer, yah, see, now that shit is awesome, Psycho Killer! Qu'est-ce que c'est! fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fahaha *does the robot*

No comments: