Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ramen Pride

I'd just like to take a moment to give thanks to Mister Ramen and all the hard working people at his fine company for this delicious meal of Dried Noodles and delightful Chicken Flavor that they've prepared for me.

Its pretty rare to get a fresh batch of Ramen Noodles this far from Maruchan but I'll be damned if this isn't the freshest and finest batch of Ramen Noodles that I've ever tasted.

And I've tasted a lot of your noodles over all these years.

Even the packet of Chicken Flavor was all soft and tender!

Seriously, man, I believe in giving credit when its due, and my hat is off to you folks and your delivery men, you've really outdone yourselves this time, it has truly been a pleasure to put your product in my mouth, a pleasure to savor each and every tiny clash of trembling texture and form and the ten thousand neurological stimulations and taste sensations it provides me with, and a pleasure to swallow it.

You have my thanks.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I really ought to go and clean myself up.

1 comment:

Jasmine Wolfhawk said...

you should try ramen noodles like my daughters make them - add some velveeta cheese and ranch dressing. amounts don't matter of course, just add to your taste