Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Time to Play

Man you can watch episodes of Thundarr the Barbarian on youtube.

Its... not as good as I remember heh.

They got Spaceghost and the Herculoids and stuff too.

They're... not as good as I remember, either, ahaha.

And watching things like this and this make me wonder what the hell they could've been putting in the water back then, 'cause I remember thinking that was the chiznit when I first saw it on TV heh.

I gotta get me s'more of that stuff they were putting in the water back then ahaha.

Oh man, here we go, finally something that is timeless.

How to Escape a Fart.
Infra-red Fart.
Not a real fart but goddam funny.
TV Anchorwoman Fart (gotta love the way the lights go down ahaha).
Fitness Show Fart.
Gotta watch this one to the very end.
Regis Farts.
Pure Awesome.

I like how there's this whole other universe of people trying to figure out if the farts are real or not, I'm even getting sucked into it.

"Man, that was his chair, he moved his chair."

"OH GIMME A BREAK THAT'S THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE GET AWAY WITH FARTS TRICK BOOK!!!"

Man, the trick is definitely to pretend nothing happened, or move a cup while you let 'er rip or something, 'cause then all the Fake Fart Conspiracy Theory Experts will back you up when it comes time to do the final analysis heh.

Damn, I had to leave out some of the ones I found that might make internet folks puke, that sucks, y'know, that the internet is so weak ahaha.

No comments: