Sunday, December 9, 2007

Merry Stalker Christmas

I was trying to think of something fulla Holiday Cheer to write about today but then my stalker ex-girlfriend called and now I'm hoping she don't break into my apartment in the middle of the night and try to stick a screwdriver in me while I'm sleeping or something heh.

Man you stalker people need to pick somebody new to stalk every few years, that should be a Rule, I mean, after ten years of this shit, I'm getting sorta used to sleeping with an aluminum cookie sheet duct-taped to my soft underbelly ahaha.

Anyways, I don't mean to bum you guys out with my stupid problems, y'know.

So Happy Holidays everyone!

Hope Santa gives ya whatever junk you want!

And I wish you all the best for the New Year and everything!

Especially you goddam stalkers who are wasting the best man-catching years of your life chasing some poor hermit around and killing all his pets and leaving crazy messages on his answering machine and sleeping on his doorstep and stuff 'cause you don't wanna share him with nobody even though he just keeps asking you to please leave him alone over and over and over again year after year after year ahaha.

No comments: