Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Smart People Suck

A lotta people go around complaining about how everybody is stupid.

I don't get it.

I mean, you'd think you'd want everybody to be stupid, so they'd fall fer all yer shit.

You definitely don't want 'em all to be smarter than you.

Shit man that'd suck.

They'd be making you buy all sorts of dumb shit and making you do all sorts of stupid crap.

So I think its prolly better if everybody is stupid, right?

Ya oughta have a big ole wolfish grin busting out on yer face when you think about how stupid they all are.

I dunno about you but I'm hoping they all forget how to read.

'Cause then they can't read the stuff I read that made me smarter than them.

Unless some other smart guy makes it into a movie or something.

See, smart people suck, man, they ruin everything.

And then they go around complaining about how stupid everybody is and telling 'em to learn how to read and shit on top of it!

No comments: