Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The End of the World

Psychic #1: I think the world is going to end in 2012.

Psychic #2: Well, I think the world is going to end in either 2012 or 2016.

Psychic #1: Hey, you can't do that, you can't pick two.

Psychic #2: Says who? You?

Psychic #3: I think the world is going to end before 2012.

Psychic #1: Oh great now I'm getting undercut too! This is bullshit!

Psychic #4: I'm going to have to go with after the beginning of 2012.

Psychic #1: GODDAMMIT!!! THAT'S LIKE NOT EVEN GUESSING WHEN ITS GONNA END!!! AND NOW PEOPLE ARE GONNA THINK I'M WRONG UNLESS IT HAPPENS AT EXACTLY 0:00AM ON DAY ONE OF 2012!!! THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!

Psychic #4: Hey, relax man, don't have a grabber, y'know, or you won't even make it to 2012.

Psychic #2: I think Psychic #1 is either going to die in 2012 or 2016.

Psychic #3: I'm gonna go with 2012.

Psychic #4: Damn that's what I was gonna say. No wait, I said that 2012 thing first, 2012 is mine, you gotta pick something else.

Psychic #3: Okay, I'm gonna go with before the beginning of 2012.

Psychic #4: Psychic #1 is right, you are kinda being a little bitch with that undercutting thing of yers.

Psychic #1: Well, I think I'm going to die after the beginning of 2012. Haha!

Psychic #4: Ah shit.

Psychic #1: Hah! Now you know how it feels! "HEY-RELAX-DON'T-HAVE-A-GRABBER-MAN!"

Psychic #2: I think...

Psychic #4: Oh shut up. You can't keep picking two things all the time, and saying either-or, that's bullshit.

Psychic #2: I wasn't gonna pick two things this time. Shows how psychic you are!

Psychic #4: Liar.

Psychic #1: I predict Psychic #2 is gonna get his ass kicked.

No comments: