Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Take the Long Way Home

So I just saw American Idol for the first time.

And its pretty much what I expected.

'Cept that I wanna know who told Jennifer Lopez that she could sing.

'Cause that was a really mean thing to do.

Don't get me wrong, she's probably one of the most beautiful women that ever lived.

But that doesn't change the fact that she's goddam horrible to listen to when she talks.

I know its cool to watch her bounce around to music and stuff, but listening to her is a whole different bag.

Do you guys really confuse those two things?

Do you actually just listen to her sing in your car and think its good?

Well you should see the faces Stevie Wonder makes when I play that shit.

Couldn't we have somebody else do the music and just have her dance around in her underpants to that?

Y'know, somebody with a beautiful voice?

Well I dunno about you, but having to listen to her while she bounces around kinda ruins it fer me.

Yah, I think her "music" is a lot better if you turn the sound off on your TV.

It is kinda funny to hear her talk about her musical career and shit though heh.

Yah, she was all like giving people advice on singing and evoking an emotional response and shit ahaha oh man.

Oh sure, I'm an asshole and everything.

But whoever it was that convinced her that she could sing, man, I dunno how you can sleep at night.

No comments: