Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Phasers Full of Stun

"Dude, I don't know why they even bothered putting a stun setting on our guns."

"You guys are such meat-heads. You need a stun setting in case you wanna shoot your friends."

"Why the hell would you wanna shoot your friends?!"

"You start shooting at me with that damn thing and you better have it set on kill!"

"If I even see you with your gun set on stun I'm blasting you!"

"Dude it doesn't hurt you, it just makes you numb and stuff."

"Yah you can shoot yourself in the foot all you want and it'll just make your foot go to sleep."

"Dude we used to shoot ourselves in the face back at the academy just to do the numb-lips and make each other laugh."

"Yah it wears off in like..."

"..."

"Oh man that was a mean thing to do. But funny."

"Oh my god he actually did it."

"What an idiot."

"He's gonna be pissed when he wakes up man."

"Naw, he won't remember anything from today at all."

"Really?"

"Yah I shot myself once."

"Oh man that's awesome."

"Don't be getting any stupid ideas, I'm not dragging you guys all the way back to the shuttle by myself."

"Oh man... I dunno... a free piggy-back ride back to the shuttle courtesy of the captain is tempting..."

"He can't even really be mad at you for making him carry you all the way back to the shuttle 'cause you won't remember what you did that pissed him off!"

"And even if he was, I could just stun 'im and make 'im fergit that he had to do it."

"Yah you could make up anything you want to explain what happened."

"Dude, that's dumb, you won't remember your plan to shoot him and make him forget that he's pissed at you for making him carry you back to the shuttle."

"Yer such a buzzkill."

"I could write it on my hand. Anybody got a pen?"

"That's it, everybody give me your weapons."

"No way man!"

"..."

"Great, now we gotta carry the captain too."

"Well, at least he won't remember what happened."

"Yah, at least we won't get in trouble."

"Oh man this stun thing is so awesome."

"Yah, 'cept for the part where we gotta carry these guys all the way back to the shuttle."

"No way I'm getting stuck doing this, man, I'm shooting myself."

"Last guy to shoot himself has to carry everybody else back!"

"..."

Hours later...

"What the..."

"Oh man, where are we?"

"Tricorder says we're about a mile away from the shuttle."

"Alright everybody, keep your eyes peeled and be ready for anything, something fishy is going on."

"That's weird, my phaser is set on stun."

"Wtf so is mine!"

"Man I dont ever set my phaser on stun, that's weird."

"Dude, I don't know why they even bothered putting a stun setting on our guns."

"You guys are such meat-heads. You need a stun setting in case you wanna shoot your friends."

"Why the hell would you wanna shoot your friends?!"

1 comment:

W.Churchill said...

ahhahhah

man that would be a better test than the Kobayashi Maru