Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hostile Alien Environment Training

Now, before we go down to the surface in SWG, you're going to need to mentally prepare yourself.

I know that many of you consider yourself veteran explorers, old sea dogs with nerves of poly-titaniplex-3 and trilithium crystals running through your veins, you've seen it all, you've been used and abused in all the farthest reaches of space, right?

I know, I know, I was the same way when I first signed up for this detail, they don't send fresh fish here.

But I'm telling you now that all the campaigns in the deadly rigors of space and howling seas of chaos beyond the transdimensional warp gates and all the toxic alien environments you've been forced to endure so far are nothing compared to what you'll be facing down there.

And so I've prepared this short instructional film.

Has everyone signed their release forms?

Okay.

The lights, Roy.

*0010100100101011*

Aw shit, Hicks is going code blue, get a medic in here.

No comments: