Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Other Prince

I was thinkin' 'bout changing my name to something cooler, y'know

'Cause being called Ole Bald Angus the Monk on the Internet is kinda like smoking a pipe at the beach or something.

And I wanna be all cool and stuff, like those chicks that do bullet time kungfu in latex catsuits and shit.

And so I was thinking about changing my name from "Ole Bald Angus the Monk" to "Prince."

'Cause "The Artist That Was Formerly Known As Prince" ain't "Prince" anymore, y'know?

So "Prince" is available, again, now, I think.

Or did he go back to being called Prince, after he was the Symbol Guy Who Was Formerly Known As The Artist That Was Formerly Known As Prince?

Can you do that?

Are their Go Backs like that?

I don't think you should get Go Backs.

I think you should have to be the Artist Known As Prince That Was Formerly Known As The Symbol Guy Who Was Formerly Known As The Artist That Was Formerly Known As Prince, or something.

And then I could be the Prince That Wasn't Formerly Known As All That.

Or I could be the Artist That Was Latterly Known As Prince, or the Other Prince, or something, in order to avoid confusion and stuff.

Well, whatever, I mean, if the guy had the balls to just step up and take the Crown and become the King, insteada being all swishy and limp about it, we wouldn't be having this goddam Prince Congestion problem in the first place!

Oh fergit it, I'll guess I'll just stick with the Devil I Know, smoking pipes at the beach and wearing shorts with black socks and sandals and shit.

No comments: