Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Displacement

So last night I got home and I ate and the next thing I know I've been teleported to the next morning.

And the worst of it is that I actually wasn't feeling exhausted off my ass for once when I got home yesterday, y'know, I was going around yapping about how I was feeling peppy and awake and full of energy and cheerful and I was making all sorts of plans for the night, talking in a higher-than-normally pitched voice with lots of exclamation points and stuff, then suddenly I went linkdead and made an ass of myself and now I got to go back to work and it feels like I was just there five minutes ago ahaha.

Well, that's not actually the worst of it, the worst of it is that I was teleported to the next morning about an hour before I usually wake up thanks to some residual daylight-savings programming in my instincts or something.

I think its this weather messing up that whole thing where I hibernate like a bear in the winter.

Well, I guess this isn't as bad as the time I dreamt about a whole week of school on Sunday night and then woke up and had to relive the whole thing for real on Monday morning.

No comments: