Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Single Most Important Thing

There was a question somewhere that asked us what was the single most important thing in the universe, the thing without which we couldn't have anything else.

Yah, I find it hard to believe some primitive screw-head would have the balls to even ask the question, thinking he knew the answer, I mean, right away I thought "oh great, another retarded holy-roller," but it actually happened, I just don't remember where and when it happened.

Anyways, the only correct answer is gravity.

Our universe (at least), and everything in it, up to and including sentient life, is basically a giant gravity-powered merry-go-round.

Yah, even though its supposed to be one of the "weaker" forces of the universe, according to your totally retarded human science textbook.

Trust me, I'm right and anybody who says different *unless its an answer in greater detail* is just another primitive screw-head.

No comments: